Sunday, October 6, 2013

Juice Day 3: Lunch

A really late lunch today.  I was just getting to that point where you start to shake, and you are just beyond hungry and about to go crazy.   Almost!  I felt it coming on but was able to just get my juice made and I was good to go.

For our late lunch we had a wonderful mixture of:
  • Spinach - probably 3 handfuls
  • Green cabbage - about 1/5 to 1/6th of a head of cabbage
  • 1/2 lemon
  • 2 large carrots
  • 2 apples - 1 fuji, 1 red delicious
 I will post about our latest purchase, but it made quite the difference and I loved lunch!
Also, I am finding that it's best to keep it simple with the flavors!  Too many and it tastes a little crazy!

Have a wonderful day!
~Keizie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting More Healthy Starts!